Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012

The flat tire

Now it happened: I had a flat tire. On the way to my new lodge, the Toko Lodge, all looked still fine. At the petrol station (apart from the many people trying to sell me stuff), even offloading at the lodge it still looked normal. About half an hour later (I was just photo hunting around the lodge, a really beautiful place by the way), when one of the guys working there showed me that flat tire. It must have happened just on they way here, with the hole being small enough so the air didn't all get out immediately. But now I wad so lucky, already being at the lodge, that I got help right away. Herman, their mechanic, removed the tire, found the hole, quickly repaired it (looks so simple when you know what you're doing), and put the repaired tire back on. In less than an hour it was all done. (Since I'm staying here for three nights, I still have some time to see if the repair really works, it just all looked to easy). Thanks Herman!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen